Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ty Month 1

Can you believe it, Ty is all of 1 month already!! I know, it's hard to believe that it's been a whole month since he was born. I still remember Phil waking me up because of the contractions, me writing them down, us deciding when was the the time to call the birthing cottage and us going there. The next thing we knew, they sent us home to relax, 3 hours later or so we were back there and 30 minutes or so out came our son. Wow, amazing.

From when we got home to now, Ty has grown quite a bit. He's cooing more and more. He's lifting his head and pushing with his legs. He's turning his head and looking at you when you talk. He's giving us smiles, which I think is my favorite right now.

Ty has definitely added even more joy to our lives. Our nights tend to be a little longer, but it is so worth it. Babies ARE Gifts from God.

Here are some stats on Ty:

Born September 2, 2009 @ 9:02pm
Birth length: 19inches
Birth weight: 6lbs 10oz
Wk 1 weight: 6lbs 7oz
Wk 2 weight: 6lbs 7oz
Wk 3 weight: 7lbs 8oz
Wk 5 weight: 10lbs 8oz

Always keep us in your prayers and stay tuned.

Peace Out Folks
Chris C

1 comment:

  1. Baby, it has certainly been an awesome time watching Ty grow so much. I am so grateful to be able to be home and watch all this unfold infront of me. Ty is amazing.

    ReplyDelete