Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feeling Great

I was just updating my face book status with the following:


And I thought to myself afterwards that I really need to expand on it. I want to capture this moment so in a few days/weeks when I don't feel the same I can read this and remember this day.

It truly has been a great day and I feel really really good. My energy level is high, my body feels awesome and it feels so nice to be sitting in a clean, fresh home. Usually Friday's are kind of rough for me. While everyone is celebrating the end to the week, I am usually fighting to figure out who is going to watch Ty while I am at work and also when I come home with him and still need to work what am I going to do try and focus on the work that needs to be done. But by God's graces, Chris was able to change his schedule at work and he is not staying home on Fridays and spending some quality man time with his son which allows me to be stress free at work and actual focus when I come home.

Okay I am done bragging on my day. Ha, even baby Fé's kicks and punches are getting to me (mostly).

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment