Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh the Pain

I wrote just a few days ago about how much my labor hurt. Oh it was an intense process that I will never forget. I thank God for my amazing husband. His assistance, support and protection contributed 100% in my ability to survive the process. A few times I had thrown in the towel and just wanted to give up. But his strengh and coaching brought me through. God worked an amazing miracle through Chris this weekend and I love him more today than ever for it.

However I have discovered a new pain. Apparently they weren't joking when they said the after pains you can experience with baby two are more frequent and strong then with your first. I can faiguly remember having postpartum contractions with Ty but nothing to write about. This time ... Ooh My. Some of the contractions I am feel post labor are just as bad as actual labor. And they only intensify when I am breastfeeding Fé.

I was getting nervous so I checked out some info online and found out that not only is it normal but expected and good for you. So I just have bit down hard and fight through the pain for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment