Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Growing Lil' Princess...

It's been a little over 2 weeks now since Fé was born. Yesterday, Fé went for her check up at the pediatrician and because I missed it, I waited earnestly for the reports of how our Lil' Princess was progressing. I think every parents at these check ups, just really want one thing, wanting their little one just to be healthy.

Glad to say that the reports were all good. We will check back in like a month to show Fé's progress report. Here it is as it stands at 2 weeks:

Born April 30th,2011 @ 5:03pm
Birth length: 20inches
Birth weight: 6lbs 14oz
Wk 1 weight: 6lbs 10oz
Wk 2 Weight: 8lbs

I just want to point out the weight gain from week 1 to week 2. Wow! Ty's week 2 to week 3 gain was 6lbs 7oz to 7lbs 8oz. I think Fé is really giving her big brother a run. One thing for sure is that Fé is quite the eater. She definitely has an appetite. Now, if only we can get her on a regular sleeping schedule. She tends to sleep more in the day and eat and naps at night which is really hard on Phil.

Well, I will always ask to keep us and the family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment