Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here We Go Again!

So I just found out this morning that Chris and I are expecting baby number two. Wow! That is strange and exciting at the same time. We made the decision early on that we were going to leave it on God's hands to determine when the next baby arrived but I think we still had expectations of waiting at least another year or so. Well here we are now with another little sweet angle growing inside of me and already I am anticipating the journey of watching and feeling this baby grow and finally meeting her/him around May of next year.

Our goal is to be just as active and excited about this pregnancy as we were for baby Ty. I hear that no matter how much you try to avoid it, the focus and attention the second and third babies get is always different. So we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment