Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Search Continues

Here we are at eight weeks and we still do not have a midwife to deliver our baby. I have continued this tiresome search but everywhere I turn we are running into some sort of wall. They are either too far, don't have a birthing center, costs too much or require that we deliver at a local hospital that I just don't like. Hey maybe we can move within the next 7 months ... :) highly doubtful.

But I haven't given up all hope. I have been praying very hard for us to find the perfect solution and I know that the answer is near.

I have been re-evaluating myself also. Questioning if I am making a big deal out of something that in the end really may not matter. What is really important is that I bring a healthy baby into the world ... how we get there may not be all that important.

Or is it.


Chris and I watched this video after we had given Ty the best birth we thought possible. And now we just want to give this baby the same experience. It isn't so much for me as it is for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment