Friday, December 24, 2010

Half Way There

I can't believe it but as of last week we are already half way there. Time has flown so fast this time. Maybe because when I was pregnancy with Ty I was just sitting around at home and not working. Life is so busy and flying by me right now that this pregnancy is just rolling right on through.

That is good in many ways, but then also sad. I am glad that we are that much closer to seeing and holding our beautiful baby girl Fe Evelyn Gloria. But on the other hand I feel like I am missing out on just enjoying the pregnancy.

I am just so super thankful that we haven't had near the amount of complications that I had with Ty. I feel confident and have been praying for a pretty smooth and stress free pregnancy and delivery. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment