Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To My Little Lady Bug

Dear Lil' Lady Bug,

In about 14 weeks, I will finally get to meet you. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I am so ecstatic to meet you. I am already planning how I am going to protect you and how I am going to teach your brother to watch over you.

As your daddy, I feel an extra responsibility to take care of you. I promise to be the example of a Godly man to whom you can look to. I promise to be there to play tea party and dress up. I promise to not be too busy to carry you to go shopping. I promise you not to be too sleepy when you think there is a monster in your closet. I promise to be at all your games and functions. I promise to be that dad that all your friends wished they had.

All this to say, I can't wait to meet you. I am already so in love with you, my Lil' Lady Bug.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment