Friday, March 18, 2011

Drop It Like Its Hot

I think with all the working, walking and nesting I did last weekend I prompt baby Fé to do the ever famous baby drop. I started to notice it the first few days but didn't quite put my finger on what was happening.

It started with eating. I can now fit more food in my tummy because it isn't as smushed up against my chest. I still have heart burn but not as frequent and bad. Oh and I can breath so much better now.

My next sign was my morning excersize and stretching. I start with some nice deep stretching and I realized that I could no longer bend over as far anymore. I guess she was high enough that I could bend forward but now she is sitting right at the bend point so I get stuck. Sucks cause I can't stretch my legs like I need ... they get so stiff in the night ... but I do get some relief.

Just one more step closer to the big day. I have at least three and a half more weeks to go to make it to 37 weeks.

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment