Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tooth Monster

Poor little Ty has been visited by the evil tooth monster recently!!

I know, I know it has to happen but it is so hard to watch him in so much pain and frustration. We noticed he had a slight fever last weekend. That has ended now but the remaining effects are just as bad. Poor little man isn't eating as much, very fussy and wakes up several times a night.

I wish there was more we could do for him. Baby Tylenol helps a little. We are considering getting some oral gel for him also ... just a little hesitant. We gave it to him the first time with his first set of teeth and he absolutely hated it. Maybe now that he is older he can handle it better.

Just hope this doesn't take too long. I am ready to have my happy go lucky little boy back.

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment