Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mother Bird is Nesting

After much waiting and anticipation the nesting phase of pregnancy has kicked in. I have heard so much about this stage of life. I didn't experience it much when I was pregnant with Ty. I think that is mostly in part because it wasn't my house and we didn't have much space to really nest about. The one room we were living in was mostly kept clean, except for occasional laundry build up.

Now however things are different. We are now staying in a 2 bedroom condo and all of our stuff is out of storage. While it isn't 'our' home it is our living space right now and we have a lot more to work with this time around.

It all started a few weeks ago but really hard this past weekend. I have constantly running around the house cleaning up messes and making sure the house is always clean. But then this weekend I started looking into corners and closets I usually wouldn't bother about. I am also now constantly looking for projects around the house to start getting into.

Good thing, house is getting clean and organized and prepared for baby Fé's arrival. Bad thing, I am pretty sure I am not suppose to be doing so much manual labor around the house.

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment