Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Am Ready

Okay so honestly, when I say I am ready ... I really mean that I am tired of waiting.

I knew that once I started to believe that Fé would be here early like Ty that things would change. I am starting to understand now that not only is she not coming early but I truly believe that we will make it to her due date or further.

The past few days I have been having contractions on and off and would slightly get my hopes up. I have a contraction tracking app on my cell phone that would show the 5-6 in a hour and it would keep up for a few hours and then ... nothing.

Now I have given up and not even bother to track.

When she is ready she will come. There is nothing I can do that will help move this process along. Sure you can do a lot of research on-line on different things you can do ... don't waster your time. Your just going to frustrate yourself and those around you.

I am ready to see baby Fé. To hold her and change her diapers and feed her. But she isn't ready for me yet. I will have to wait.

 Pregnancy Ticker

1 comment: