Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 39...Drum Roll Please....

Week 39!

Can you feel the excitement? We are at T minus 7 days to go. I do believe we might be in for the long run with Fé. Fé is still sitting cozy in Phil and loving on mommy. Last week Friday and Saturday, she psyched us out by giving Phil contractions through out the day. And man we were ready to go. However, alas, here we are at week 39.

Now, don't get me wrong, Fé's due date is estimated for May 3rd, so she's still good. Phil on the other hand, at this time, is just again, so ready. Last week I told people I give Fé till Wednesday, tomorrow. Will this happen, I am doubting more and more. Also, the parent's anniversary is tomorrow. So they have been saying it would be the perfect anniversary gift. We'll see.

If there is one thing that we can all agree on, it's that, Fé is a very independent child and will choose when she wants to be here.

*Smile* That's my girl?

Scary :)

Later

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment