Monday, April 25, 2011

Olive Oil in The Ear

I don't know about you but I find nothing more exciting than putting olive oil into my sons ear in hopes to cure his ear infection. This is now his fourth ear infection and I am just getting uncomfortable with loading up his little body with antibiotics each time he gets one. Just in case you didn't know ... while antibiotics do a great job on snuffing out the infection, they also do a greater job in snuffing out a lot of the other 'good germs' that we have in our body that serve a good purpose.

So far this is the second night that I am trying it out. He was a lot better today. We had to stay home from work because he did have a slight fever (hasn't been back since the olive oil). We have to wait at least 24 hours of fever free before he can go back to day care. We should be fine for tomorrow.

Poor little guy of course hasn't been eating right and is very fussy ... but who can blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment