Friday, August 14, 2009

Our Body Week 34

I ... can't .... move .... anymore.

I can barely breathe or walk, let along, get out of the bed, a chair, the car, roll over in bed, stretch to reach the remote (2 feet away). I am only good for laying in bed and allowing Ty to stretch and wiggle as much as he likes. Oh and he finally found my ribs ... no that is not a good thing. Did I ever mention how strong he is already ... I have internal bruises. Well it hasn't been confirmed but I am sure I do.

So far week 34 has been very eventful. I went out Monday afternoon to pic up the free car seat Chris had won last week, awesome downtown adventure with my mom. Then on Tuesday had some more WIC checks to collect ... feeling blessed to have that little help. And then on Thursday had an awesome time with my dad at the dentist waiting 3 hours to be seen by the doc that only took about 10 minutes. Good thing is though I will be able to have the much needed tooth extraction need week.

As for baby and my body we are progressing very well. He's still hanging in there, I'm holding him in and he is getting bigger by the day. I can tell he growing not only from my ever expanding belly (I didn't know it could possibly get bigger) but also from how extremely tired I have been getting lately. He is sapping all my energy again forcing me to sit still and take naps as much as possible. Great for him ... tiring and boring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment