Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Body Week 35

Okay, don't call me lazy, but I have been slacking so I figured I would get last week and this week in one shot. It's been just a tad bit crazy around here these past few days. So yeah, two post in one day, happy reading.

Let's see. Week 35 went by pretty slowly for most of the week. As you know already I am on strict bed rest now and can't leave the house, let alone the bedroom. I only got up to use the bathroom and shower. I felt so weak and sore and I am starting to worry that I wont have the strength for labor when it comes.

The highlight of my week, I was granted permission to go out into the world on Thursday to have my achy tooth pulled finally. So no more tooth ache. Only bad part about that experience was that the dentist was afraid to prescribe any real pain meds, not even the one my midwife approved. So once the numbness wore off all I had was extra strength Tylenol and sleep for my comfort. But I thought, you know what, I can handle these few days of pain knowing that the tooth ache I had before will never come back. :)

After that though it was back to bed, which was actually nice this weekend having Chris home and all to myself. We were able to get a lot accomplished around the home and we are almost 100% ready for baby ... almost.

Oh and one accomplishment for the week ... I wrote all my thank you cards and will be sending them tomorrow. How awesome is that. They are so cute, you are going to love them. My friend in Maryland, Linda, handmade all the cards. She is so sweet.

As for Ty, he is growing, kicking, wiggling and hiccuping everyday. Love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment