Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our Body Week 29

This week we have entered our 29th week and time is starting to really fly now. We have so much planned for our 30th week celebration, including THE SHOWER!!! Can't wait.

As for the baby, Ty is growing a lot and really kicking around now. Week 29 on babycenter.com has him at 2.5 pounds already. Some other websites put him at almost 3 pounds. Either way, I'm impressed. Probably because of the weight and growth, I now feel each and every movement and he moves A LOT. Either he doesn't sleep that much or he is a sleep walker. Luckily I haven't really experienced the sharp kicks to the ribs yet, just to my sides.

Being off of bed rest this week so far has been amazing. It is weird, the more active I am the less braxton hicks contractions I get. Hmmm I wonder if there really was a connection to laying down all the time. I am a little more tired at night though, probably because I am involved with so much more during the day.

I am praising God that there are still a few symptoms I haven't received yet and Lord willing I won't. Mainly speaking of hemorrhoids and constipation. You can keep those.

Other then that I am good. Still trying to focus on now doing the waddle walk. But it is hard not to do. Especially right when I stand up and my hips and lower back need to adjust, or when my sciatica nerve is acting up I start limping not really waddling but you can't tell the difference.

Just think 9-12 weeks it will all be different ... life will be different. Hope I am a good mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment