Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Body Week 32

Another week down and only 5-8 more to go. I still have the feeling, especially with all that is going on lately that we are going to go early ... I am just praying that it is no earlier then 37 weeks which ... holy moly is only 5 weeks away. But honestly, I am not worried or scared at all. I feel pretty confident we have all that we need and (at least the first 3 months) and I feel Chris and I are finally ready to be parents. I am sure stuff will come up that we haven't read or heard about yet but we are strong, we can roll with the punches ... I HOPE!!!

As for me and the baby this week, honestly week 32 so far is a blur. Not much changing with me. Same ole heart burn, uncomfortable moving around, hard time sleeping and baby kicking me like crazy.

I don't feel like I am getting any bigger, but I know the baby is growing. Oh oh I did find my first stretch marks ... how sad. And we tried so hard for months now to avoid them. I guess it was inevitable. At least they aren't too bad and I am sure they will fade away a little in the months to come. I am so hopeful :)

2 comments:

  1. It's almost time! How exciting! Are you guys delivering at the birthing cottage or are you considered high risk now? Keep that bun cooking!

    Kim Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kim. As of now we are still at the Birthing Cottage and if we make it to 37 weeks we will be able to deliver there. So counting the days :)

    ReplyDelete