Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Body Week 31

Today we enter the 31st week of pregnancy and each week that passes is such a blessing right now. Ty is getting much bigger and stronger. His last major organ to develop now is his lungs so we are constantly praying for them to develop as much as the can just in case my body decides that time is up. Here is more information that babycenter.com has to offer regarding Week 31.

As for me, I am doing pretty good. As usually getting larger is putting a lot of strain on my every day movements, just getting out of bed is such a hassle. Being on bed rest with my legs and arms getting weaker by the day doesn't help either. But I did get the okay from my midwife so start doing some in bed exercises and some light stretching so hopefully that helps with my muscles and joints.

Other than that I am just glad to be still pregnant and counting down the days. Luckily the medication that the midwife has put me on to help control my contractions has effected me that much. Thankfully the contractions are very rare now, maybe 2-3 a day compared to 6-7 a day before.
We will continue to keep everyone posted to how things are going. Thanks for the prayers.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment