Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Body Week 6

So today makes the beginning of week six of my pregnancy. We are members of the http://www.babycenter.com/ which is providing a great source of information for each week and stages of our pregnancy. I will give you a page reference that explains each week. Here is what they say about week six.

But what I am feeling right now:

Exhausted - I am so tired. I sleep so much during the night and have been taking afternoon naps around 1:30.

Unmotivated - I know I have so much that needs to be done to complete the move and items to work on stuff to cancel but I am just so lazy. I have to do it though ... I'm getting up today ... I promise.

Nauseous - I have vomited yet but I am feeling so queasy its annoying. I get light headed and can't stand certain smells and car rides are getting hard to swallow.

Boobies - Sorry for my lack of better term but my boobies are so sore. Each time I get up from laying down or something rubs on them it's like I see flashes from the pain I feel. They say this should dwindle down after the first trimester so ... only 6 more weeks to go.
Peace Out
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment