Friday, January 30, 2009

Reduce & Consolidate

Today I am getting out of my slum. I woke up this morning and started to get up and get my brain moving once again. I think I have finally mellowed in the excitement of the news and now it is time to get serious. We have a lot to do in the next few weeks and not enough money to do it.

The first thing I did this morning was to take a good look at our finances. Since we have moved there a lot of bills we can reduce, combine and get rid of until we have stable jobs. Today I will be calling and doing all of that.

I am also going to start looking into a clinic I once used before I got married when I didn't have insurance. I remember that they provided a lot of services I needed for next to nothing if not free. I remember when we were there once there were quite a few pregnant people there who were raving about how grateful they were that this place existed since they came from lower income areas and didn't have the insurance needed to monitor their baby. I know it isn't the best of situations but until we have some real insurance I have to take something.
Peace Out
Philippa Channer

1 comment:

  1. Today Philippa is really interacting with everyone. She went and got out the baby books she had from before and started reading up again. Can't use the old baby book though as it already has entries about the first time around. We need toget a newbook for this time around.

    ReplyDelete