Friday, January 30, 2009

Break Out the Books

Today I asked Chris to go out into the storage area of the garage and bring out all of our old pregnancy books we got back in 2005. I forgot how many we actually had. We have a total of five books already. Three of the books we have are from the same series from Your Pregnancy. We had gotten Your Pregnancy week by week, Your Pregnancy every women's guide and Your Pregnancy for the father to be. We also have the Mother of all Baby Name Books and then a baby journal. We are going to have to get another journal because we already have a few entries for the first pregnancy and we don't to just overwrite it. So we will leave that one in tact and get a new one for this baby.

I love reading up on what is going on. It just so sad that most of the sources give you information week by week so I have to wait a whole week to read the next set of details and fun facts. Sure I could read ahead but then what will I do for the rest of the 237 days. I guess I could work ... but seeing that I don't have a job yet hmmmmmm.
Peace Out
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment