Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Our Journey Begins ...

This week on Monday, January 26 Chris and I took our second pregnancy test to confirm my suspicion that we were having a baby. And sure enough the second test (first test taken Sunday morning) came out positive. We are pregnant. YEAH!!!!

Now for those of you who know us know that this is not our first pregnancy. We discovered we pregnant back in December of 2005. We had just moved to our first home as a couple alone and the time was just perfect. Well unfortunately on Christmas Eve I woke up to spotting and then bleeding and discovered that we were losing the baby. Since then we have had an interesting ride of up and downs, encouragement and discouragement. Now we are here again and being very hopeful and feeling blessed to have another chance. We have been hardcore praying and seeking God's presence and blessings on this baby and looking forward to what this pregnancy brings.

Because of our previous loss we are taking it easy and have only told our parents about the great news. We are trying to keep it all quite until we reach at least 12 weeks. It is going to be hard because each time I speak to and see my friends I just want to shout it out but then I remember the hard times we had of having to back track the news to everyone the first time. So until them ... our lips are sealed.

Well don't want to write everything in this one post so I will have to close this out and say thanks for joining us. Most of you will probably not see this blog until there are numerous post so you have lots of reading to do to catch up. Sorry about that but I am sure you will enjoy reading our experiences and comparing them to your own.

Peace Out
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment