Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is Good ... I Guess

Well folks ... today after dinner I experienced my first case of 'morning sickness' and lost my entire dinner. It was such a good dinner at that too. My mom and I had cooked some mashed potatoes, baked salmon and corn & peas. I was feeling a little ill before we started our meal. Something we were cooking with ... couldn't put my finger on it ... just didn't smell good to me and wasn't sitting right with my stomach so I was feeling upset from then. I started to feel a lot better and when we sat down to eat I was okay but as soon as I got up and I had the need to get out and walk around and get some fresh air. Sucks right now cause it is raining so I only made it to the front porch but after a few moments out there and a few deep breaths there it all went. :(

Its a good thing because they say ... If you're starting to feel the pangs, take comfort in the fact that morning sickness has been associated with a lower miscarriage rate. So in a way I am rejoicing in this messy situation. My first pregnancy I didn't get anything like this so I take it as a sign that things are going well inside. I just feel bad for poor Chris who had to go outside in the rain to get the hose and wash down my used to be dinner. My hero.

2 comments:

  1. If that is true about morning sicknes then vomit all you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to. It's nasty and poor chris has to clean it up.

    ReplyDelete