Monday, May 25, 2009

Being Pregnant is Bringing Me Closer to God

It really is am amazing experience to carry another life inside your body and watch as they grow and develop. You begin to be amazed at how really smart our Lord is. Nothing that happens on this plant is by accident or coincidence. God really sat down and thought out His plans during those 7 days long ago. I am just in awe at how my little Ty knows when to start developing all his little parts. Even though he is just a small tiny life, he is doing so much already. I can't help to think that he really isn't alone in there. That the Holy Spirit Himself comes to Ty and whispers in his little ears when to start the next step and how to do it, guiding his growth at every moment. I have to thank God for that, I know I wouldn't be able to tell little Ty what to do in there.

Just thinking of that process and how much God cares for even the smallest, unseen things in this world makes me realize how much He must care for me too. I have started to spend much more time praying and reading His Word now just so I can spend time with the One who is forming my baby. Our true OB GYN at work. I even decided that now was the best time to start another time of fasting. Since I started to do this we have seen some amazing things happen. A lot of my annoying symptoms have really started to dwindle, Ty is wiggling around a lot more (especially when we listen to some our of Jesus music), and the greatest of all Chris was able to get a job. We aren't rich yet, but his employment opportunity is a blessing in so many different ways. It's times like these when I have a 'Duh' moment and remember if only I prayed and fasted like this regularly blessings would flow so much more.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment