Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Body Week 20

WE MADE IT!!! The half way mark. Very exciting. To celebrate, Chris and I got that babies coming home clothes. And it is adorable.

It has been a while since our last post. We have two very special blog posts that we are working on. We are having some technical difficulties with the videos but I promise they will be worth the wait.

As for me, according to the babycenter.com and what they say about week 20, I am overweight. Okay okay, so it didn't say that, but it does say that the average weight gain by now is 10 pounds and I am a little over 20 pounds now. I already felt a little chunky, so reading it didn't help at all. :)
Other than that, I am doing pretty good. I am finding it challenging at times to get used to my changing body. Each week I find that I can't do yet something else that I used to. Right now, depending on where the baby is sitting it can be just a tad uncomfortable to lean forward and get up out of bed. And I am sure it will only get worse. I just hope I can continue to exercises and that will in turn make the growth easier on me also. We will see.
Peace Out

2 comments: