Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 22 Belly Shot...

Can you believe it, we are at 22 weeks!!! Wow, I think it's becoming more and more real to me and Phil. Ty's inside there, kicking and moving away and it's always just a joy to go to Phil's belly and say, hey Ty, it's daddy, I love you. Phil told me today that she thinks he knows when I'm there cause he seems to react and more when I'm around.

So I was looking into the 3D/4D ultrasounds. First, time I heard about it, I was like, eh naw I'm good, but man now, after looking at the price and the different packages, I'm thinking, umm maybe :) Not now though. I told Phil if we were to do it, I would love like around 30 weeks or so. Hey you never know, so keep an eye out.

Well, with out further a due, Phil's 22 weeks belly shot, enjoy! :)

39 inchs
Peace Out Folks
Chris C.

No comments:

Post a Comment