Friday, May 29, 2009

My Body Week 23

Hey friends and family. Here is a quick entry to announce our 23rd week of pregnancy. Excited that things are continuing to progress and that we still have a healthy baby boy growing and kicking me all the time. What I think is adorable is that according to babycenter.com at week 23 our baby is about the weight of a large mango ... yummy!!!

As for me, I am still growing which isn't always a good thing. But I have started to make great steps toward improving my diet and exercises routine. So far it has been working, I feel great and started to not be as hungry and snacky anymore. The best thing for me right now is out of sight out of mind. If the snack food is in front of me, or someone else is eating it then I struggle. But if it isn't ever around, I am good.
My experience yesterday taking the early Glucose test didn't go all that bad. The wait was pretty short and the drink honestly wasn't that yucky at all. It was just really really sweet. They say we will have results in a week so until then I will continue to pray and do what I gotta do.
Other then that, I am doing pretty good. Happy that Chris is working and excited about our first visit at the Birthing Cottage on Monday. We will let you know how that goes.
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment