Monday, February 2, 2009

My Day Today

Well I have had much better days. But before I start with today let me catch you up from this weekend.

Saturday was a pretty good day. We started the day going to Bahama Breeze for my cousins surprise baby shower. She is due next month on the 17th. Her office was planning a surprise party for her and since Chris and I missed her first shower we were invited to this one. It was a nice shower. We had lunch, played games and they opened their gifts. Great gifts at that. I was feeling a little woozy near the end so I had to rush Chris to take me home. Besides I had to start getting ready for the Cookie Lee party that I was having that night.

The Cookie Lee party went pretty well. Great start and made over $125.00. Can't wait for the next show.

Sunday Chris and I went to our new church again and it was really nice as usual. After church we came home for just a minute, just long enough to change and then head over to my cousins house (the same one we had the shower for). We were going there to hang out, watch the super bowl and stay over their home. The lived about an hour away and knew it would be late after the super bowl so we didn't want to risk trying to drive home that late.

So that leads us to this morning. Last night I for some unknown reason wanted to look at the differences I was experience with the pregnancy compared to the last time around.I guess I shouldn't have because I realized that this coming Wednesday would be the same amount of time passed of that when I had the miscarriage. But I was okay last night, but this morning when I woke up I noticed that my boobies weren't as sore. That is the first sign I noticed 2 days before I lost the baby last time. I am still feeling nauseous and gross but now I am scared and worried that I am feeling the sames things like last time. We have been praying hard and long but I know these next few days are going to be tiring and rough. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. You know, some days your breast will feel sorer than some so don't conpare and start to worry. You may have slept on your back or not resting on them last night. You'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am okay. But after going through it once I am very very 'concerned' when something doesn't go 'right'

    ReplyDelete