Monday, April 13, 2009

Daytona Beach...

Sunday was Easter and it was a beautiful day. So after we went to church in the morning, we went to Daytona Beach with the family. It was me, Phil, her brother Jason, his 2 children, and their 2 friends. Like I said the weather was perfect. The sun was shining bright, the crowd was light, and the surf was cool, not too cold like when we went to Coco Beach.

Phil was again in Heaven as she took to the water almost immediately. Me however, well I decided to toss around the football with the young bucks. I realized, I still can slight a football. Next thing I knew, we were in a football game with some other guys, young, fit, healthy, muscular, no shirts, tattooed, college guys...oh and a 7 year old and a 47 year old :). We played a couple games. In the end, there was one pulled hamstring, Jason, and 1 strained instep muscle on both feet, me.

After the game, which was a lot of fun, minus the injuries, I took to the water with Phil. Cool not cold and really refreshing. A really nice Easter evening out with the family.

Check out some of the pictures.




Peace Out Folks
Chris C

No comments:

Post a Comment