Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Body Week 15 ... oops

Hey folks, so with the excitement of last weeks appointment I completely forgot about my weekly update ... so here it is. I am so relieved and excited to be in the 2nd trimester for many reasons. The obvious, now at 15 weeks my chance of miscarriage now is like 3% ... AWESOME!!! I am starting to finally really enjoy the pregnancy and looking forward to the new baby. I have been hesitant for so long and not really allowing myself to really enjoy the adventure. But I think I can finally relax and start dreaming.

According to babycenter.com our baby pretty much has all it needs now to function, now we just have to let it cook and develop some more. Here is what they say is special about week 15.
As for me ... I am still feeling pretty good. No complaints really. I am starting to get a real tummy now and feeling the effects the addition to me mid-section. I know it will get much harder but I am already starting to feel the problems I will have with simple acts of bending over, sitting down and standing up.

Oh I do have one major problem ... I have a tooth that needs to be seriously removed. The added blood to my system seems to go straight to my head and has cause my problem tooth to go crazy. It is causing some serious head aches and keeping me up at night. I haven't received all the details about the Medicaid coverage I have so I don't know yet if I am covered for something like this. Good thing is I at least have a letter of approval from my OB/GYN to go a head and have it removed. I am hoping to have it solved by next week ... if not I think Chris is going to have to watch some YouTube videos and learn how to remove my tooth for me ... SCARY!!!

Besides that I am good. Looking for some awesome friends and family members with pools that will allow me to take advantage of their water haven for the summer. :)

Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment