Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Body Week 19

I can't believe that we are almost half way there. A lot has happened this week so look forward to see a few posts in the next couple of hours. As for my progress, here is what the babycenter.com has to say about week 19 of our pregnancy. I love the little disclaimer they have each week that each baby develops differently. I'm convinced that we have the text book pregnancy.

Oh wait ... hold on the little monkey is moving around right now ....

Ok so how am I doing this week? I am doing pretty good. A little tired but good. We have been busy working around the house. We are going to be changing bedrooms with my nephew because his room is a little larger and we will need the space. We are still praying that by the time the baby arrives we can afford our own place but just in case we need to start the change over now. Because of that I haven't been able to work out as much as I like but I think with all the work we are doing around the house it equals out.

I have noticed that I am starting to move a lot slower now though. I need to keep myself active so I don't start getting lazy and bummy. But getting up and just walking across the house takes a lot of effort. Hope this doesn't continue.

I have been gaining a good amount of pounds. Great for the baby, bad for me. The doctor said if the weight gain is too much, and not necessary going to nutritious and sustain the baby, I should start by cutting out the sugars ... starting with my juices. I drink a lot during the day but not enough water. She said I don't have to cut out juice all together but drink more water and when I do drink juice, to put a lot of ice or add more water to dilute the sugar some.

That's it really. Other then that I am just excited and looking forward to the weeks to come. Glad things are moving along faster now.

Continue to pray for Chris and I as we are still looking for employment. God has really covered us these past few months and we are so grateful.

Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment