Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Body Week 17

Okay time is just flying now. Some days seems really slow but then I turn around and we are at another week mark. I think what helps is that I try to keep myself busy during the days and keeping active.

Here is what the babycenter.com has to say about my babies progress during week 17.

Nothing too exciting to report for week 17 except ... I can feel the baby move now. It is the most exciting and CREEPIEST experience of my life. It is awesome to feel the little flutter movements remind me that the baby is growing and thriving. However, it is when the baby decides the completely flip over ... it literally feels as if my stomach is falling out. Chris laughs at me because if it happens when we are walking it makes me stop until it is done its rotation. Don't know how I will handle it when it starts getting stronger ... I guess I have no choice.
Besides that I am doing fairly well. I really have no complaints any more. Now I am just hanging on for the ride as my stomach continues to grow and I fight to stay fit and in 'shape.'
Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment