Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Body 18 Weeks

Okay folks, this is going to be a super duper short post. Chris, the parents and I just returned from an awesome time at Ft. Myers Beach. Had a great time at the beach and at the hotel pool. We turned 18 weeks while relaxing at the condo ... good times. We didn't have too much Internet access ... there was a Wifi signal but it was so weak it would take like 10 minutes for a page to load so we had to wait until we got back to make any posts or read what babycenter.com had to say about week 18.

As for me:

Honestly, this week I am feeling just ... okay. I think I am either coming down with something or I am having some 1st trimester relapse here and there. I feel kinda nauseous every now and then light headed. But it hasn't been that bad. Chris of course being the awesome husband and father to be that he is always does a search on my symptoms to make sure it is nothing serious so we have been taking the suggested advice and most have disappeared.

Oh one weired thing is that I am still tired at times but just came seem to be able to sleep during the days any more. Which I guess isn't too bad because I can get more done with my time ... but is this a sign of something being wrong???


Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

1 comment:

  1. i dont think its a bad sign!! perhaps youre getting a good dose of energy from the food youre eating? and the first trimester is the one that gets you most sleepy i think but then again all women are different so dont worry just think happy thoughts. God is faithful!!

    ReplyDelete