Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wii Fit & More

So when I am not at a doctors appointment or looking for a job what does this pregnant girl do .... I exercises.

I think I mentioned here that we brought out the Nintendo Wii Fit to help me stay in shape for the pregnancy right. Well it has been working ... and extra good too. I am on almost every day (5-6 days a week) and for at least 30 minutes each day sometimes up to an hour depending on my energy. It is awesome. The work outs include Yoga, Strength, Aerobics and Balance games. I really enjoy the balance games and try to do those often because I hear how unbalanced my tummy is going to make me in the months to come. I am convinced that if I start training myself from now it won't be so bad. There are a few workouts that I can't/won't do now with the baby ... but I know I will to help get my post baby body in shape.

Other then that, Chris and I have been going on walks in the afternoons and whenever I can I like to go swimming. The good thing is that I am still steadily gaining the weight that I need to for the baby so it is all still safe and not excessive. I am sure in the months to come I will have to slow down a little, but I hope not too much.

Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment