Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Body Week 24

I can't believe that we have made it to six months already. It is amazing how time can fly sometimes. It is funny because I will complain at how slow time seems to be moving but I didn't expect to be this far along so fast. Time to start gearing up for the big day (4 months away). Now according to babycenter.com at 24 weeks Ty is the size of an ear of corn ... reading their site always makes me hungry.

As for me, things are awesome. Chris and I had a great time at our first parental visit with Dr. Alice at the Birthing Cottage. She is a really nice doctor and I am even more excited about the time we will spend there. Chris has a nice video of the heart beat that he will be putting up soon.

I haven't received the results of the Glucose test I took last week Thursday but I will be doing another one with the cottage at the end of the month anyway. As for now I am going to continue to walk for 30 minutes everyday and eat and pretty darn healthy diet.

Peace Out

1 comment:

  1. And the count down begins. I used to enjoy reading babycenter and checking out the development of my baby- he is now two. I miss the pregnancy days.

    ReplyDelete