Tuesday, June 30, 2009

GBS Update

Hey folks, just a real quick update on my Group B Strep situation. I am finally finished with the antibiotics and will be going in next week to see how things have cleared up. I can finally go back to eating a normal schedule.

I did at one point develop a yeast infection (I know, I know TMI) but that is being taken care of now. It was awesome, I only had to take on pill for it, and that pill clears it up over the next few days.

I can't say that I feel 100% better because honestly, as the mom, you don't feel anything with Group B Strep, so I don't know yet how well the antibiotics work. I do know and accept that it won't be cured just managed.

Well that is my quick update. Check back tomorrow for my week 28 update.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment