Tuesday, June 9, 2009

KeepEmCookin

I was on twitter this week blabbing about my adventures with bed rest and an awesome lady found me and offered a few kind words of support and encouragement. She also provided me with a link to her website KeemEmCooking.com. Later on that day I decided to take a look at the site and I found loads of useful information regarding preterm labor, bed rest and the like. Great source of info and they even have an online forum where other women on bed rest share their stories and experiences and ask questions regarding what they are going through. I haven't written in the forum yet, but I have read a few posts and responses and got some reassuring feedback so far.

Just wanted to share, in case you also wanted more information on preterm labor and bed rest.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment