Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Things Make Me Happy ... WALMART!!!

Yesterday I got to experience the biggest thrill in such a long time. Since being on bed rest I have been confined to my home, mainly my bedroom, and primarily on my bed (ha, it is bed rest silly). Well I have been really good (gold star for me) and I honestly felt a whole lot better so as a reward I got to get out of the house. No Joke. After my husband great husband came home from work I told him I would like to pick up a few things at the Super WalMart down the street. Thinking he would do the typically 'okay, what do you need, make a list and I'll get' I started to make the list. But nooooooo, he said 'okay, after I take a quick nap we can go.' I was so excited it seems like that 45 minute nap took forever and we couldn't leave fast enough. I was like a kid in candy store. Can't wait for my next outing ... to the birthing cottage for our appointment on Monday. We are hoping to hear that I can finally start doing stuff again. Not being able to clean and walk is actually frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. haha that's cute - I'm so glad you get to get up and about every once in a while. I can't even imagine. Hang in there chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It can be rough at times, but there are the good times too. I seem to be a creature of routines and managed to make myself a little bed rest routine to pass the time. Appointment tomorrow so we will see if my obedience paid off.

    ReplyDelete