Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Body Week 26

Hallelujah, we have made it another week and Ty is still put inside my stomach. I think he is trying to find his way out though, I am pretty sure of it. He has kicked the top of my cervix so much this week it isn't funny. I try to tell him to stop, that's not a good idea, but he hasn't figured it out yet. In the mean time he continues to grow and feed off of all my food and stuff. Check out what babycenter.com has to say about week 26.

Other than that I am doing pretty good. Ty is growing a lot and my stomach is starting to get real tight now so moving around is starting to get a little harder. Doesn't make it an easier right after I eat and my stomach gets even tighter. But since changing my diet I have learned how to eat much smaller portions so it don't get up stuffed too often.

Other personal stuff ... we have to baby stuff. We got our baby crib, tons of clothes and a few items for cleaning and care. Can't wait to get to use them.
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment