Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 25 Belly Shot...

Week 25 and 15weeks to go, if Ty goes full 40 weeks, and we are excited. We thank God everyday that we get and just ask Him for health and strength for Philippa and Ty. Ty's busy kicking away in Phil's belly, or as I say, he's working out and building those muscles. To that I say, get your work out on son. Sorry Phil. In fact, if you really think and look at it, he's in his little resort. Yeah, he works out, gets his food, sleeps and has his thermostat at just the right temperature. How cool is that.

So, I am still wanting to do the 3D/4D ultrasound at 30 weeks, so I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait. I can't wait to see my son, and then I've also been thinking more and more about his birthday and holding him and kissing him and just having him here with us. Wow, that's going to be an awesome day. *sigh*

Ok folks without further a due, here's Phil's 25th week belly shot. Enjoy it :)


39 inchs
Peace Out Folks
Chris C.

1 comment:

  1. Baby you are so silly sweet. I can't wait either. But I will be patient and want to make sure he is done cooking first. Love you!

    ReplyDelete