Friday, February 6, 2009

Heading to the Mall

I know what you are thinking about that title, but it isn't what you think. We aren't going to mall to spend money. We are going to the mall today to get some jobs. Well at least I am. I was thinking last night and I could at least start working somewhere in the mall until I am able to get out there and get a job working at an office building. So in a few moments I am going to start getting ready and pick out a nice cute outfit and get ready to hand out my resume and fill out applications. Victoria's Secret would be my first pick. :)

After that Chris and I are going to get some lunch at Outback Stake House (I have gift certificates) and then we are going to catch a matinee movie. We are struggling between which movie to watch Push or Coraline. Either is fine with me, I guess it will be left to timing and which one starts first when we get there.
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment