Friday, February 20, 2009

We Can Breathe Now

Today at 2:30 Chris and I, along with my daddy, went to our first ultrasound appointment. I would have to say the worse part of the appointment was that I had to drink 32 oz's of water and not use the restroom until the ultrasound was completed. Since it uses sound waves the more liquid present the better. And man I had to go so bad about 15 minutes before the appointment even started.

Well luckily the technician who was preforming the test understand and had me taken right in and started her procedure. Right away she found the baby and said the most wonderful words I could think of ..."see there is the heart beat." It was great. She had to do a bunch of technical shots first and then started with the good pictures of the baby and showing me the different stuff inside. Then halfway through the procedure she let us hear the heart beat. Below is a video Chris took. We got pictures and everything.

So the baby is real, it is fine, has a great strong heart beat and now I can relax a little better. Lord continue to let us be healthy, grow strong and bring me to 12 weeks please Lord Jesus.




Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

6 comments:

  1. Boogie, our baby's heart beat sounds great!!! I'm so overwhelmed, in a great way, right now!!! Seeing this on the ultrasound I know helps us relax alittle more. I went back to the first blog entry and read up to now and wow, when this goes public I know it will be a good read.

    I love you so much and can't wait to meet our baby....*tears*

    We really need to start thinking about names *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW...La Toya if it's a girl and Jay if it's a boy..what do youthink? I like it...Jay and I are so happy for you guys. I started to tear up too..I know that this has been such a journey for you guys but I know that God is with you. I'm sure Devin is looking down and praying too...:)

    Love you guys!

    Toya & Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby, your so sweet and I am so grateful to finally hear the heartbeat and see it.

    Toya, we have certaintly been through a journey and I know it isn't even close to being over yet. And no ... LaToya and Jay didn't cross our minds for names but it has been dully noted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, we are all praying. Your dad lit up like a christmas tree when he got back from the ultra sound visit - don't remember him doing that for our 3 kids. The days will go by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the heartbeat sound. I know how exciting that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Thanks Mel. It was so exciting and such and load off to hear that everything was where it should be.

    ReplyDelete