Monday, February 16, 2009

This Weekend

Just as I though everything was going smoothly ... this Sunday hit like a ton of bricks.

I just gratefully my Saturday went pretty smoothly. You can read all about it on my other blog here.

But this Sunday morning I woke up and just felt so awful. I guess I did way to much on Saturday and was making up for it. But all day long I had every one of the prego symptoms I have been having times 10. The only thing I didn't do was vomit. Which I had at times though, it would have probably released some of the pressures. It is the worse feeling not knowing what you want to eat ... if you want to eat ... what position you would feel comfortable ... if any. Oh just glad it is over.

Today is a lot better so far. And for good reason ...

Chris has his first interview today. Actually it starts in 15 minutes. I am excited and hopeful for him. It is a great company and a great position.

And tomorrow morning we have our first prenatal appointment. Praying everything goes well then also.

No comments:

Post a Comment