Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Body Week 10

Today beings week 10 and it seems the baby has grown a lot ... yeah my clothes don't fit any more. Here is what babycenter.com has to say about week 10.

As for me ... uhphm I am doing fine.

Back to being super tired again. Taking afternoon naps and sleeping loads during the evening. This little tiny baby is sapping all the energy out of me.
My nauseous is better. I'm actually not that bad any more. Little spells here and there but manageable. I do get light headed and dizzy still though, later on in the evening.
Probably the worse thing right now is the depression or laziness I am going through. I am so used to being an active always doing stuff type of person so this behavior is so new and uncomfortable for me. I don't like feeling like this and not wanting to do anything. I have no motivation and desire to do anything but sit around and watch TV. Anyone who knows me, knows that is NOT what I like to do. Yeah maybe everyone once in a while, but not all day and everyday. I want to be out there and working and doing stuff but I just have no energy and drive. SUCKS!!! And the longer it takes to get out of this funk the harder it will be to get a job with a ever growing belly.
Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much.

    I know you don't like feeling this way, but hang on, things will get better. Just keep on doing things around the house and take your walks, you'll be ok. We'll take a trip to the beach to get away. ok?

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice. I will keep trucking. Looking forward to the beach.

    ReplyDelete