Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Name

It is probably way to early but I woke up this morning starting to think of different baby names. We had come up with a few names a couple of years ago but now when we think of them it just isn't the same. So we are back to the drawing board and thinking of a few choices. I want to just narrow it down to one boy and one girl name. And to help me think of the appropriate name, I am trying to see which name rolls of the tongue the best when I have to yell at the them later on in life. :) I know, how mean.

Oh and today is picture day ... so as soon as I can get Chris out of bed and have him make me some breakfast I will have the new picture up.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping the name "Ena" in the family would be a good thing. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I don't know about that. Maybe somewhere mixed in their name like Brena or something ...

    ReplyDelete