Friday, February 13, 2009

My Body Week 8

Sorry so late.

I was suppose to send this yesterday but got really distracted. Yesterday we reached week 8 of our pregnancy and still going strong. As always here is a link to what the babycenter.com has to say about our progress week 8.

As for me: I am doing a little better. I haven't vomited again and I am not as nauseous (but it is still there). Still light headed and a woozy. I am starting to feel okay in the mornings and most of the symptoms start coming up in the mid afternoon and worse in the evening. I think as more food gets in my system the more I act up. I had a few puke scares but most of it has subsided quickly. Still praying that everything is going smoothly and that the baby is fine and healthy. Still have miscarriage scares here and there but not as bad as before. Each day that passes is a good day.

I am still so tired and sleepy but I think we are beginning to get a handle on that also. I have started to take walks in the afternoon when I start feeling the sleepy feeling coming along. That usually helps and I get a little boost of energy. Chris comes with me on the walks. Today we all went, Chris, myself, my dad and the puppies.

Oh and the last thing is I am starting to get a little moody here and there. It hasn't been too bad but I can really see how my mood is changing often. I just hope it doesn't effect Chris.
Peace Out
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment