Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Body Week 7

Today begins week 7 of my baby journey. I think this is going to be one of the longest jobs of my life and if you ask me right now I don't see myself repeating the process (but this may be a bad time to ask).

According to good ole' babycenter.com here is what is happening with my body this week. My little alien is starting to take on somewhat of a human shape now. Week 7.

What I am really feeling:

Still super tired: I don't take as many afternoon naps any more but I do lay down and watch TV during that time now. I just sleep longer nights. Go to bed around 10pm then wake up around 6:30 and eat a bowl of cereal. Then back to bed by 7:15 and wake up again around 9:30 for another breakfast.

Eating more then usual: After my two breakfasts I usually have a sandwich around 1:30. Then another snack around 4 and dinner sometime between 6:30 and 8:00. Then probably some ice cream and cake around 9:30 before going to bed. That's a lot for me.

All previous symptoms: I am still going through all the nastiness from last week just some not as bad. I haven't vomited again yet ... well just a little sometimes when I get up to fast and burp and ewwww a little something comes out. But no real bending over vomit.

Emotionally: As expected I am a emotion reck. Mood swings like crazy and soo soo sad that we haven't been able to land a job yet. I know God is providing and protecting but one can't help but to be concerned.

Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

No comments:

Post a Comment