Saturday, March 21, 2009

Medicaid Scare

Just some FYI. A few weeks back we were having some issues with our Medicaid application. For those of you who don't know Medicaid provides you coverage in the event that you become pregnant and don't have the means to financial afford the pregnancy. Florida's medicaid program is actually pretty nice, all my appointments and the delivery are covered 100% and any baby visits afterwards. Sweet.

Well the Florida Department of Children and Families is the party to accept or deny the applications and they are very picky. Something on one sheet of my application was not complete and they had rejected the entire thing. Well after weeks of worry and trips to the office it is finally cleared up and myself and the baby are covered. Once less thing to be concerned about :).

Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm just so glad to know that we are covered now and what ever happens I can feel safe to go where I need to

    ReplyDelete