Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Body Week 14

HOORAY!!! We have officially entered the second trimester. How exciting. We made a cake yesterday to celebrate.

Here is what babycenter.com has to say about our great milestone at week 14.

As for me, I am doing really good so this entry is going to be really short. I have been very active since I got so much energy back. I have been able to help around the house more and get some work done. Since I have stopped drinking milk in the mornings I have no heartburn or gas problems like before. I am still gassy here and there but no where near as bad.

Looking forward to our next doctors appointment next week. Then we should be either getting information about testing or actually doing the testing to determine if there are any genetic issues with the baby. Keep you posted.
Peace Out,
Philippa Channer

2 comments: